Return & Exchange Policy
- In order to return or exchange an item, you must contact us within 7 days of delivery. (This window is extended around holidays.)
The customer shall be responsible for paying the shipping costs for the returning of the item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.- There are certain situations where only partial refunds may be granted (if applicable):
*Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
REFUNDS (if applicable)
- Once the returned item is received and inspected, we will send you a confirmation via email. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received your refund after 7 business days, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please feel free to contact us at CustomerService@Martleather.com
EXCHANGE (if applicable)
- We do allow exchanges in case your item has arrived damaged. You must contact us via email at CustomerService@Martleather.com within 7 days of delivery to provide you with the return address.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to our Moroccan Warehouse: Douar berrada 32 Rue Atakadoum Marrakech, Morocco
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.